Interested in working with our collective?
At Rocky Mountain Collective we value integrity, honesty, and a passion to cultivate an informed, responsible, and enthusiastic Cannabis culture. We take pride in providing top notch customer service to each customer every time.
We understand that a business is only as great as the individuals it employs.
If you are a positive, self-motivated, and team-oriented person we would love to meet you!
All employees must successfully complete Alberta’s Sellsafe certification and obtain a Qualified Cannabis Worker status through the AGLC.
All employment opportunities are posted on Indeed as they arise. The most qualified candidates will be invited to interview.
To learn more about the positions within our organization, please see below.
The face of Rocky Mountain Collective.
- Courteous and professional service
- Answer product enquiries
- Drive sales by making informed and thoughtful recommendations
- Handle customer issues and complaints with empathy and well-thought-out resolutions
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe work environment
- Comply with all AGLC procedures and requirements
- Complete daily cannabis inventory
- Regular product stock up throughout the day
- Assist in preparing to receive orders/new product
- Daily cleaning duties
- Assisting Keyholders and Supervisors with Extra tasks
- Positive, Polite and Professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike
- 2 years minimum customer service experience
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive, Polite and Professional at all times
- Attention to detail and committed to reducing discrepancies
- A strong sense of personal integrity
- Able to foster customer relationships and provide extraordinary service
- Personal responsibility to learn and be informed of new products and industry news
Rocky Mountain Collective believes in promoting from within the organization whenever possible. The best way to obtain a Keyholder or Supervisor position is to impress us with your Budtending skills and professionalism.
An advanced Budtender with the added responsibility of opening and closing the store.
- Preparing the store for opening by setting up the point of sale stations, stocking the Cannabis product, and ensuring the store is clean, presentable, and ready for customers.
- Assisting with and signing off on all duties to ensure everything has been completed properly before end of shift.
- Handling any customer issues and complaints that can not be resolved by the Budtender on duty.
- Complete product transfers and assist in maintaining accurate inventory.
- Ensure all products in store are properly labelled and displayed.
- Complete accurate cash outs upon store closing, prepare the deposit.
Advanced professionals with detailed knowledge of the Cannabis industry and products.
- Able to demonstrate advanced sales techniques and supreme customer service
- Must be able to handle the more delicate or difficult customers and resolve issues in a professional and effective manner.
- Must be able to lead by example.
- Support training and employee coaching.
- Drive sales and customer base with involved customer interactions.
- Foster customer relationships and get to know the community.
- Be very efficient at time management and prioritizing tasks throughout the day.
- Prepare for, accept, and process deliveries of incoming product.
- Responsible for the overall health and cleanliness of the store, proper representation of product in store and online.
- Collaborating and developing relationships with partners.
- Making sure all AGLC requirements are met and any issues are addressed.
- Follow up on and resolve any inventory discrepancies.
- Develop marketing using key industry tools.
- Be the foundation of our positive, inclusive, and engaged culture.